Terms & Conditions
In using, the Online Service of Team Motivation and you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Team Motivation reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The user is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the agreement between you and the Team Motivation shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
OUR REFUND POLICY FOR ALL COURSES:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Team Motivation.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Team Motivation will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs because of a mistake by you, (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Team Motivation for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Team Motivation shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Team Motivation.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Team Motivation through their website www.teammotivation.in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Team Motivation reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Team Motivation has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.teammotivation.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Team Motivation will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) Team Motivation is at the Users sole risk. The Service(s) of Team Motivation is provided on an as is basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Team Motivation its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. Team Motivation do not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information, although Team Motivation current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User.
- Team Motivation reserve the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student success in FMG Exams.
- In case if any parent/guardian/student misbehaves with any staff members of the Institute unlawfully, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained.
- Team Motivation reserve its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding.
- No refund of Admission cum Scholarship Test fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. It is towards administrative expenses incurred by the company.
- No refund will be made under any circumstances after joining the Short Term Classroom Courses like Test Series Courses.
- If any student leaves the classes/Institute after 15 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of admission fee and tuition fee paid & encashed will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDC's (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be cancelled / returned.
- All refund cheques will be issued in the name of student / parents only when refund amount approved by the institute.